[aisle] Book Vendors - Need Recommendations

Karrie Fisher kfisher at district31.net
Mon Aug 29 09:04:25 CDT 2022

Hello Everyone!

I've been usingFollett for a long, long time.  Last year there were too
many instances when my orders weren't filled or it took too long.  And that
was when I did not have my books processed.  I'm so disappointed to be
looking for new vendors.

Any recommendations for book vendors who are reliable, reasonable, and able
to get books out the door?  Does anyone work with Mackin?

Search The Card Catalog
<https://district31.follettdestiny.com/common/servlet/logout.do?tm=>

Happily Ever After,
Karrie Fisher
District Librarian

[image: Bitmoji Image]
Winkelman Elementary School * 1919 Landwehr Road * Glenview, IL  60026 *
847-729-5650

Field Middle School * 2055 Landwehr Road * Northbrook, IL 60062
847--272-6884