[aisle] Book Vendors - Need Recommendations

Smolka, Matt smolkam at glencoeschools.org
Mon Aug 29 09:22:28 CDT 2022

Hi Karrie,
I've been using the Book Stall in Winnetka for all of my fiction, and some
non fiction, purchases the last few years.  They're great to work with.
Feel free to email me off list if you have any questions.

Matt

On Mon, Aug 29, 2022 at 9:05 AM Karrie Fisher via AISLE <

> Hello Everyone!
>
> I've been usingFollett for a long, long time.  Last year there were too
> many instances when my orders weren't filled or it took too long.  And that
> was when I did not have my books processed.  I'm so disappointed to be
> looking for new vendors.
>
> Any recommendations for book vendors who are reliable, reasonable, and
> able to get books out the door?  Does anyone work with Mackin?
>
> Search The Card Catalog
> <https://district31.follettdestiny.com/common/servlet/logout.do?tm=>
>
> Happily Ever After,
> Karrie Fisher
> District Librarian
>
> [image: Bitmoji Image]
> Winkelman Elementary School * 1919 Landwehr Road * Glenview, IL  60026 *
> 847-729-5650
>
> Field Middle School * 2055 Landwehr Road * Northbrook, IL 60062
> 847--272-6884

Matt Smolka, MLIS MAED
Glencoe Central School CLC Director

--
This e-mail message contains information that may be privileged or
confidential and is the property of the Board of Education of Glencoe