[aisle] Help with Destiny Report

Crystal Roel clroel at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 2 08:27:27 CST 2022

Hello group!

It’s Friday and my brain is not working at full capacity. Lol I was hoping someone would have the steps to running a certain report that I know Destiny has to be able to run (or on Titlewave).

I want to know what books haven’t been checked out since, let’s say, 2015. I know that certain books like multiple copies and other misc books will be on that list, but I could use it as a guide to weed out books that are nevvvvver getting checked out. Shelf space is valuable in our library and I would love to make room for our new books.

Does anyone know the steps to run this report?

Thank you!
Crystal