[aisle] Part Time Library Aide Position in Western Springs

Monica Fumarolo mfumarolo at d101.org
Tue Dec 6 10:21:10 CST 2022

UPDATE: It is now on Applitrack, so any interest can be directed there!

https://www.applitrack.com/ws101/onlineapp/default.aspx?Category=Middle+School+Teaching

Thanks,
Monica

--
*Ms. Monica Fumarolo*, MSLIS, NBCT
Librarian
*McClure Junior High School*
she/her/hers

--
This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is