[aisle] AISLE Conference CPDU Forms

License Renewal AISLE licenserenewal at aisled.org
Fri Dec 9 10:36:57 CST 2022

The License Renewal Committee has recently started sending out the CPDU
forms from our November conference to those people who signed
in, signed out and completed the evaluation on time for each day of
attendance.  You will receive one (or two) for Thursday, one for Friday and
one for Saturday in three separate emails.

Since we had such a successful conference with large attendance numbers,
the process of issuing CPDU's to each individual attendee will take a bit.
Please be patient.  Unfortunately, we can not forge signatures/times and
therefore can not help you if you forgot to sign in or out.

If you have not received your CPDU forms by mid-January, please reach out
to the License Renewal email and we will help you.

Thank you.
--
Andrea Perrin
AISLE License Renewal Manager