[aisle] Julius Caesar adaptations?

Michelle Harris harrism at husd4.org
Fri Dec 16 11:33:08 CST 2022

*Julius Caesar Retellings and/or Connections*

*That Way Madness Lies* Dahlia Adler (short story retellings of several
Shakespeare plays)

*Take Her Down by Lauren Emily Whalen*

*Breaking Point *Alex Flinn

*Home of the Braves* David Klass

*Scorpions* Walter Dean Myers

*Shattering Glass* Gail Giles

*The Chocolate War* Robert Cormier

*We All Fall Down *Robert Cormier

Michelle Harris

Heyworth CUSD #4

On Fri, Dec 16, 2022 at 10:10 AM Jennifer Shugrue via AISLE <

> I have a high school student who needs to do an independent study on an
> adaptation of Julius Caesar. I've been working with the English teacher on
> this and we're coming up empty (other than the movie *Mean Girls*). Any
> suggestions would be much appreciated!
>
> Thanks!
>

> Currently Reading
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/6422767?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
> [image: Book Cover]
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/6422767?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
> [image: Goodreads Logo]
> <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
> your own email signature
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>
>
> This transmission is restricted for use by the intended recipient(s) only.
> It may contain confidential and/or privileged information exempt from
> disclosure under federal or state law. In the event some other person or
> entity receives this transmission, said recipient is hereby notified that
> any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission or its
> contents is prohibited. If you should receive this transmission in error,
> please notify the original sender by reply email, delete this transmission
> and related contents from your system, and destroy any hard copies of this
> transmission. Thank you. Serena Community Unit School District 2, Serena, IL

*Michelle Harris*
District Librarian
Heyworth CUSD #4