[aisle] Question for middle school librarians

Carolyn Roys crroys at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 14:15:42 CST 2022

The colored dot could work well. Just make sure to get ones that stick well both for wear and against the kids trying to take them off to check out a book.
I used to use a colored spine cover. I chose the lightest one I could find but just enough to see it easily upon return. The ones I mean are the ones that cover the spine label.
Good luck on your quest.
Retire ~ Carolyn Roys