[aisle] Maus

Mayer, Catherine catherine.mayer at Maywood89.org
Thu Feb 3 11:50:42 CST 2022

We currently have a class set that has gone out regularly.  I’ve had it in multiple schools, and get good feedback from both teachers and students.

From: AISLE <aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> On Behalf Of Kristie Cerniglia via AISLE
Sent: Thursday, February 3, 2022 11:46 AM
To: AISLE-Share: Association of Illinois School Library Educators discussion list <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
Cc: Kristie Cerniglia <kcerniglia at district31.net>
Subject: [aisle] Maus

CAUTION: This email is from an outside source. Be mindful prior to opening non-district emails and attachments and/or links.
Hi!  Do any middle schools have Maus in your library?  A student requested it and I'm on the fence about buying it.  Thanks!

--
Mrs. Kristie Cerniglia
kcerniglia at district31.net<mailto:kcerniglia at district31.net>

If you think you can do a thing or think you can't do a thing, you're right! - Henry Ford