[aisle] Growth Mindset - Elementary - Chapter Books

Pam Meiser Pmeiser at barrington220.org
Thu Feb 3 13:49:16 CST 2022

Our school is focusing on the concept of growth mindset. I've found several
lists of picture books, but almost no recommendations for chapter books.
This is what I've come up with so far. Any other recommendations?

The benefits of being an octopus by Ann Braden
Fish in a tree by Lynda Mullaly Hunt
Ghost by Jason Reynolds (first in a series of four)
Hatchet by Gary Paulsen
My side of the mountain by Jean Craighead George
Roll of thunder, hear my cry by Mildred D. Taylor
A wrinkle in time by Madeleine L’Engle

--
Ms. Pamela L. Meiser *Teacher Librarian **Barbara B. Rose Elementary School*
Click HERE <https://soraapp.com/library/barringtoneil> to access Sora,