[aisle] Conference 2022

Registrar AISLE registrar at aisled.org
Fri Feb 4 09:46:57 CST 2022

So you want to present at the 2022 AISLE conference? Tips for creating a
winning proposal

Join the 2022 AISLE Conference Program Committee on February 10 from 7-8PM
to learn how to navigate the Proposal to Present form, ask questions about
the application process, and get some tips on what makes a successful
proposal. REGISTER TO ATTEND
<https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUkcu6hqzkiH9L-B1c99jvWNDH18OtSckH5>

Make this the year you apply to share a program, idea, or passion at the
annual AISLE Conference! If you have an idea that you would like to present
to your fellow Illinois school librarians at this year’s AISLE conference,
we’d love to hear from you. Our conference is made better by the generous
collaboration of our school librarian colleagues, so please consider
submitting a proposal to present at the AISLE A.C.T. Conference this
November 3-5, 2022.

Apply to present at the 2022 AISLE A.C.T. Conference:
https://tinyurl.com/AISLE2022Proposal

--
Caroline Campbell
AISLE Registrar/Financial Secretary