[aisle] genre-fication 'challenge'

Carol Coutts-siepka couttsc at ccsd15.net
Tue Feb 8 11:39:23 CST 2022

This is NOT about a book challenge,(whew) but instead a question about
allowing students to challenge my genre 'assignment' in a genrefied
collection.
As much as I read and pore over descriptions, I get it wrong, or kids
disagree with where I've assigned fiction books in my genrefied collection.
Does anyone have a form/process where students (JH) can challenge an
assignment or submit a book for reconsideration in a different genre?
Before I reinvent the wheel...thought I'd seek advice from the great hive
mind!
TIA!