[aisle] Destiny Help

Jennifer Bromann-Bender jbromann-bender at lw210.org
Tue Feb 8 11:42:55 CST 2022

Is the book cataloged incorrectly as different material type with a shorter loan period ?  Or is the student entered as a different patron type?  Was a due date temporarily changed for another student, but not changed back for this student?  Was the fixed due date or ceiling date not changed?  Those are just things we have encountered over the years.

Jennifer Bromann-Bender
Librarian
Lincoln-Way West High School
21701 S. Gougar Rd.