[aisle] HS library furniture easy to clean!

Lala Lala lalalibrary918 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 17:16:18 CST 2022

Hi!

Do you have any suggestions on furniture for a high school library? #1 is
that it's easy to clean/disinfect. #2 only individual seats because if I
have a couch, I'm gonna have babies up in here in 9 months! LOL. Not
really, I just want seating that will discourage our students from sitting
on each other. It's hard enough with individual seats.

I am only finding seats that are almost $2,000 a piece.

Any suggestions on *companies/brands* you've used?

Thank you!
Lori

--
Lori McGreal