[aisle] World Mythology

Brian Andrusyk bandrusyk at iccatholicprep.org
Wed Feb 9 09:24:00 CST 2022

Thank you Christine.   What started as a simple list of “Chicago sites” turned into my Frankenstein!

I’m in the process of checking each page for broken links/sites that have changed, etc.   I’ll work on the mythology page later today to make sure all links are working and delete obsolete pages.

Brian Andrusyk, MLIS | School Librarian & Book Store Manager
ICCP | IC Catholic Prep | www.iccatholicprep.org<http://www.iccatholicprep.org/>
P: 630.530.3478
E: bandrusyk at iccatholicprep.org<mailto:bandrusyk at iccatholicprep.org>
www.andrusykslibrary.weebly.com<http://www.andrusykslibrary.weebly.com/>

217 S Cottage Hill Ave, Elmhurst, IL 60126

Be a part of something bigger on facebook<https://www.facebook.com/ICCatholicPrep> · twitter<https://twitter.com/ICCatholicPrep> · instagram<http://instagram.com/ICCatholicPrep> · flickr<https://www.flickr.com/iccatholicprep> · linkedin<https://www.linkedin.com/company/iccatholicprep> · youtube<https://www.youtube.com/c/iccatholicprep>

Wow - Brian - that is an amazing resource!

Michelle - what mythology are you looking for? Greek, Roman, Norse, Native American, African, Asian...

Chris Wilson

I have some mythology sites on my website that may help you.   Feel free to use.

https://andrusykslibrary.weebly.com/mythology.html