[aisle] Show Me Your Label Orginization

brookefleuette at mchsi.com brookefleuette at mchsi.com
Thu Feb 10 13:15:33 CST 2022

I keep mine in a cart that I can roll next to me when I am cataloging and processing books and then tuck away when I'm not using it.  It's a cart I found at Michaels.  The top shelf is all my colored labels for genres, the middle shelf has more specific genre sticker I use sometimes as well, and the bottom shelf has the numeric labels I use to number series.  I thought about tidying it up before taking the picture, but the attached picture is what is actually looks like most of the time!

Brooke Fleuette
Mercer County High School Library

Currently reading: In the Wild Light by Jeff Zentner