[aisle] Help with book title

Dooley-Taylor, Laura Laura.Dooley-Taylor at lz95.org
Tue Feb 15 13:19:04 CST 2022

Makes me think of Mazerunner.

From: AISLE <aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> On Behalf Of Lani Maldonado via AISLE
Sent: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 1:18 PM
To: AISLE-Share: Association of Illinois School Library Educators discussion list <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
Cc: Lani Maldonado <maldonadolani at gmail.com>; Christy Semande <csemande at yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [aisle] Help with book title

This made me think of Nightbooks but not all of the elements are present in that book.. just what came to my mind first when I read this.

On Tue, Feb 15, 2022 at 1:10 PM Christy Semande via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:aisle at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:
Dear Hive Mind-

One of my students has asked for a YA book she read last year....and I can't figure out what it is. Any help would be appreciated!

Two teens are captured and wake up in room and are forced to relive the same day until they "get it right." They initially don't know each other, but after repeating the day eventually start making connections-  to each other and their pasts. He wakes up with blood on his shirt. They are wearing white suits with nametags? They wake up in a facility of some kind.  There are footprints in the dust- not theirs. The facility is in a desert and there are some sort of creatures outside. They might have been paid to time travel for others, and have chips in their heads.

There might have been a B on the cover.

Thanks in advance!
MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:aisle-leave at list.railslibraries.info>

https://www.aisled.org/<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.aisled.org%2f&c=E,1,4Nts7esfCm8pJlWCdfh6qlI10WII_qTngebp36bBtrMSGUnAsvmmcHHxst9ITQGlPd4bJJLOvR_6d9iBQMjT9H1K8_kYnTgFMbjul4X4xQ,,&typo=1>
Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information that is protected by law. The information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this email or the information contained herein, or attached hereto, is strictly prohibited and may subject you to penalties under federal and or state law. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this email.

Please also be advised that any communication sent or received by CUSD 95 may constitute a “public record” which may be subject to inspection or copying under the Illinois Freedom of Information Act, and/or other applicable laws.