[aisle] German websites -quality for high school

Monica Tolva Monica.Tolva at d128.org
Fri Feb 18 13:35:07 CST 2022

One good idea is to use a periodical database like Ebsco and use results
limiters for language.
*~Monica Tolva*
Vernon Hills High School
Currently reading Bluebird
<https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/rest/v2/go/5999/details/105060>by
Sharon Cameron
Currently listening to *Obsessed: A Memoir of My Life With OCD
<https://search.follettsoftware.com/metasearch/rest/v2/go/5999/details/96592>
*by Allison Britz

On Fri, Feb 18, 2022 at 11:12 AM Lala Lala via AISLE <

> Hi!
>
> I will be teaching research to Advanced/Honors German students in their
> Junior and Senior years of high school. The research project will
> ultimately be written in German. I'd like to ask if you know about
> quality/reliable sites in German? I know it depends on the subject, but
> just thought I'd ask. The topic is open-ended for students.
>
> Thank you!
> Lori
>
> --
> Lori McGreal

Pursuant to Illinois’ public records law, this electronic communication may
constitute a public record. Please be advised that this email may be
subject to monitoring and disclosure to third parties.