[aisle] HS: Poetry Program?

Eric Bodwell ebodwell at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 07:19:51 CST 2022

Crossposting with AISLE Facebook group:

I am thinking about proposing an AISLE conference workshop about poetry
programs and resources for HS libraries.

Question: Would you rather attend a session specifically about slam poetry
/ hosting a poetry slam in your library OR a more general one on poetry
programs (which includes slam poetry as a part) in the high school library?

Both would include resources and practical tips. Thanks for your feedback.

Eric Bodwell
ebodwell at gmail.com
http://www.ericbodwell.com

"Poetry isn't a profession, it's a way of life. It's an empty basket; you
put your life into it and make something out of that." - Mary Oliver

“I am hard to disgust, but a pretentious poet can do it” - Marianne Moore