[aisle] Shared audiobook?

Leah Gregory lgregory at illinoisheartland.org
Tue Feb 22 08:03:09 CST 2022

I have never found an audio book that allows multiple users. I experimented several times with headphone splitters using 4 copies in a class, but that never worked very well. The one thing you might want to check into is Learning Ally. It is an audiobook supplier and has most of the textbooks and books my kids needed. We had some sort of grant that allowed us to get it at a discounted rate as long as we had a certain amount of active users. It was amazing and we were able to sign up our kids with IEPs and 504s.