[aisle] Have Spheros? I have a Sphero "terrain park" to give away

Diane Mankowski diane_mankowski at glenbard.org
Thu Feb 24 08:05:01 CST 2022

It looks like we might have a ramp missing. We're going through all of our
Makerspace materials on Friday and I'll update you and send pictures then.
If we don't find it, it is probably possible to 3D print the ramp that's
missing.
I'll let you know Friday.
Diane

On Wed, Feb 23, 2022 at 3:06 PM Catherine Gottlieb via AISLE <