[aisle] Elementary library - How to involve parents and students in library curriculum and collections

Jaime Pirus jaime.pirus at rc255.net
Wed Jan 5 08:05:19 CST 2022

I’m looking for ideas you have/tried/do in which you involve parents, community members, and students in providing input on library goals/improvements and collection development. I’m in a K-5 library and am looking for more ways to safely involve parents and students in the library. I’d also be interested to hear pre-Covid-19 ideas, as well. I'd love your broad ideas and your detailed ideas! I need some inspiration!

Thank you!

Jaime Pirus
District Librarian
Reed-Custer Elementary School<https://webmail.rc255.net/owa/redir.aspx?C=6BnC75yteXmTceBBG0ZyjRDbiLtPNJ2K9rYjMXLCuRFeOFjVWfvYCA..&URL=https%3a%2f%2fwww.rc255.net%2fRCIS%2fPages%2fdefault.aspx>
Currently Reading: Polaris by Michael Northrop