[aisle] Media Literacy Law Questions

Jennifer Bromann-Bender jbromann-bender at lw210.org
Thu Jan 6 11:23:01 CST 2022

I haven't seen anything about the new media literacy law lately and we would like to start preparing.  Has anyone heard anything from the Illinois State Board of Education?  From what I read, they are supposed to prepare resources and provide professional development.  Have you started to plan?  What are your ideas?  What will you cover?  How are you presenting the information?  How long will your unit of instruction be? Or are you waiting for more information?   Thanks.

Jennifer Bromann-Bender
Librarian
Lincoln-Way West High School
21701 S. Gougar Rd.