[aisle] Locked library doors

Tiffany Ouellette ouellette-tiffany at wc235.k12.il.us
Thu Jan 6 13:13:37 CST 2022

As a district librarian, I can tell you that all of our libraries have
locked doors, but all of them are the kind that you have to walk over to
lock. Our elementary and high school library is a shared space, while our
middle school library is it's own on a separate campus.

I will say we have some double doors at our elementary and high school
library that even when locked, they can be pulled open with enough force
(which a high school or an adult can easily accomplish), so I would warn
against those.

Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 1:11 PM Christine Cannata via AISLE <