[aisle] Locked library doors

Michelle Harris harrism at husd4.org
Thu Jan 6 17:08:44 CST 2022

At both the elementary and high school, we have doors that lock, but we
keep them propped open during the day for free access.  In an emergency
situation, we could quickly close them so that they'd be locked.

Heyworth CUSD #4
Michelle Harris

On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 1:11 PM Christine Cannata via AISLE <

> Greetings,
>
> Information gathering for an upcoming renovation: Do you have a locked
> entry door for your library?  If so, do you have a buzzer control on your
> circ desk, or do you have to physically walk over to open the door
> for students? Do your teachers have a key that will unlock the door if they
> want to come in?
>
> If you could tell me if you're an elementary, middle or HS when replying,
> I'd appreciate it.
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Christine Cannata