[aisle] read-alike to The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo?

Lala Lala lalalibrary918 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 10:12:02 CST 2022

Hi everyone,

In our high school we ordered the book *The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo*
by Taylor Jenkins Reid on the request of a student. A different student
read it and is looking for read-alikes. I looked in NoveList Plus, but we
don't have any of their read-alikes and the only one I'd consider from
their list is the *City of Girls *by Elizabeth Gilbert.

Does anyone have read-alike recommendations to The Seven Husbands?

Thank you,
Lori

--
Lori McGreal