[aisle] Exemplary School Library Award Info

School Recognition AISLE schoolrecognition at aisled.org
Fri Jan 21 13:01:12 CST 2022

Did you miss the PD event held last week on the Exemplary School Library
Award?  Would you like to apply for the award but have questions and are
unsure of how to proceed?  Follow the link below to a recording of the
event and get a start on answering those questions.
I and 3 of our past award recipients will lead you through the application
and supply you with tips and examples to get you started.  The submission
window is March 1 - June 30, so you have lots of time to collect and
assemble your evidence.
Do not hesitate to contact me with your questions.  Remember, this is not a
competitive award.  Our committee would love to award many libraries this
year.  Any library that meets the criteria and scores at least 100 points
out of 128 will be named Exemplary!
Let's get started on your path to recognition.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19NWpbSwH6KvCB_7t2FmXjlSGdSbiXbjZ?usp=sharing

--
Peggy Burton, Chair
AISLE School Recognition Award