[aisle] Collection Analysis Question

Tim Yoder tim.yoder.711 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 19:02:35 CST 2022

Andrea,

Sometimes Destiny doesn’t like certain characters (exclamation point,
apostrophe, etc.). Do you create your own MARC records or buy from Follett
or use pre-made ones using x-sources? If you do anything other than buy
directly from Follett you run the risk of there being “unusual” characters
that Destiny refuses to accept.

On Thu, Jan 27, 2022 at 2:22 PM Andrea Perrin via AISLE <