[aisle] Make your conference even better!

Rademacher, Kristen rademacher.kristen at marist.net
Fri Jan 28 08:06:56 CST 2022

Good morning, fellow librarians and educators.
I am one of the people ensuring our next annual conference has great vendors and exhibitors for you. In order to have all the best possible people present, we're asking you to fill out this very short Google Form. We want to build the strongest roster possible from the collective hive mind and include vendors and exhibitors we've never had before.

https://forms.gle/xH9uC6ENySRgSvEC9

Thanks for your help. Have a wonderful Friday and a relaxing weekend!

Kristen Rademacher - she/her (what's this?<https://www.mypronouns.org/>)
Librarian
Director of 1 Book 1 Marist
Marist High School<https://www.marist.net/academics/arclibrary/>