[aisle] Volunteer opportunity for 2022 AISLE Conference - HOSPITALITY

Volunteer Manager AISLE volunteer at aisled.org
Sun Jan 30 11:45:38 CST 2022

Hello colleagues,

Plans for our November 2022 conference at the Tinley Park Convention Center
in TInley Park, IL are underway.  It is our goal to develop
a conference committee with a range of ideas and perspectives and we would
love to engage new AISLE volunteers with fresh suggestions!  *No experience
is necessary!  *

The following subcommittee has an opening and I've included a brief

*Hospitality Committee *- *The role of the Hospitality Committee is to
ensure that all conference attendees feel welcomed and assured of a
comfortable environment in which to interact with presenters and other
participants. Additionally the Hospitality committee selects menus for
meals and snacks.*

If you are interested in joining our planning team, please fill out this
form <https://forms.gle/ApcCEnjL9rPKXdfh9> and one of
the conference co-chairs will reach out to you with more information.

Your time commitment is from September 2021-November 2022 and includes 4-5
full committee meetings.  Two of our meetings are in person at the Tinley
Park Convention Center and the rest will be virtual meetings. We also plan
to utilize monthly office hours and subcommittee check-ins to keep on track
with the planning and to be able to be a collaborative, cohesive team.

Please reach out to me with specific questions about our planning process.
--
Christine Cannata
*Volunteer Manager *volunteer at aisled.org

*Volunteer with AISLE