[aisle] funny audiobooks - 5th grade

Alyssa Osterman osterman at ogschool.org
Mon Jan 31 12:38:42 CST 2022

A Week in the Woods by Andrew Clements (the class is at an outdoor ed
experience!)

On Mon, Jan 31, 2022 at 12:26 PM Richelle Steinmetz via AISLE <

> Hi!
>
> I have a teacher who likes to read a book to his 5th grade group when they
> go to outdoor education. This year, he was thinking about having them
> listen to a funny audiobook.
> He was thinking Restart by Korman but wanted some other recommendations.
> I was thinking Wink by Harrell, but any other ideas will be appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
> Rikki Steinmetz
> rsteinmetz at d107.org

Alyssa Osterman
Junior High Librarian
Oak Grove School
Green Oaks, IL 60048
osterman at ogschool.org

CONFIDENTIALITY
NOTICE: This email message is
intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material. Any
unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are
not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and
destroy all copies
of the original message. If you are the intended recipient
but do not wish
to receive communications through this medium, please so advise
the sender
immediately.