[aisle] Book Flyers for School

Nichole Folkman nfolkman at hartem.org
Thu Jul 7 10:07:30 CDT 2022

This year I'm going to try putting book flyers up around my school each
week-- high visibility places like the lunch line, bathrooms, water
fountains, etc. They have books in our 6-12 library with cover, short
description, a picture of the author (I think it's really important for
kids especially that authors can look all sorts of ways!), and even weekly
author birthdays. I'm trying to work on a bunch of them over the summer so
that I have them ready for school. I'm sharing the folder I'm putting them
in so that you can use them, too, if they're helpful to you. (Also-- feel
free to correct me if I have any birthdays or ages wrong! If their cake
doesn't have a number, it means I didn't see an age/ birth year anywhere
online in my quick search.)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1CjoQb0yaxiWDR-skYME8sPHZKlYLd_N-?usp=sharing

--
Thanks!
Nichole Folkman

Chair of the Lincoln Teen Readers' Choice Award

Scholastic Bowl Coach
Antler/ Staglite Advisor

she/ her/ hers

Check out my projects at