[aisle] Does a BuzzFeed Style Quiz Maker Exist?

Monica Fumarolo mfumarolo at d101.org
Tue Jul 12 09:38:17 CDT 2022

Hello all!

I'm revamping and revising some lessons and ideas this summer, and was
wondering if anyone knew of any quiz generators that exist where as soon as
a user clicks on a multiple-choice answer, it immediately states if the
user is correct or incorrect along with allowing space to state additional
information about why the correct answer is what it is. I know there is
Kahoot, but ideally I'd like something where there can be an explanation as
well.

BuzzFeed Examples (from the quiz "Can you ID these poorly described Marvel
movies?":
[image: Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 9.35.20 AM.png]
[image: Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 9.34.54 AM.png]

Thanks!
-Monica

--
*Ms. Monica Fumarolo*, MSLIS, NBCT
Librarian

--
This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is