[aisle] Does a BuzzFeed Style Quiz Maker Exist?

Drumm, Erica edrumm at elmhurst205.org
Wed Jul 13 07:48:32 CDT 2022

I don't know of any ready-made-templates, but a science teacher at my
school prompts her students to use Google Slides to make "Choose Your Own
Adventure" Biome explorations.
<https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1TbeKpuy9SPycuFg6WCE5ES_S9vmny_waXsU10sV7sTY/edit?usp=sharing>
Go to slide 2 and pick an option and it takes you to a slide with the
result.

PS- to get the link to the slide answer, just select the slide and then
copy the URL up in the browser bar.
[image: image.png]

On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 10:07 AM Michelle Harris via AISLE <

> Google Forms will do this, but it's not as visually exciting...
> There's a game platform called Quizalize  <https://www.quizalize.com/> that
> might work for you.  I'm eager to see what other people recommend, too!
>
> Michelle Harris
> Heyworth CUSD #4
>
> On Tue, Jul 12, 2022 at 9:38 AM Monica Fumarolo via AISLE <
>
>> Hello all!
>>
>> I'm revamping and revising some lessons and ideas this summer, and was
>> wondering if anyone knew of any quiz generators that exist where as soon as
>> a user clicks on a multiple-choice answer, it immediately states if the
>> user is correct or incorrect along with allowing space to state additional
>> information about why the correct answer is what it is. I know there is
>> Kahoot, but ideally I'd like something where there can be an explanation as
>> well.
>>
>> BuzzFeed Examples (from the quiz "Can you ID these poorly described
>> Marvel movies?":
>> [image: Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 9.35.20 AM.png]
>> [image: Screen Shot 2022-07-12 at 9.34.54 AM.png]
>>
>> Thanks!
>> -Monica
>>
>> --
>> *Ms. Monica Fumarolo*, MSLIS, NBCT
>> Librarian
>> *McClure Junior High School*
>> she/her/hers
>>

>> This email transmission contains information from Western Springs School
>> District 101 which is confidential or privileged. This information is
>> intended to be for the use of the addressed individual or entity.  If you
>> are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying,
>> distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If
>> you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by replying
>> to the sender immediately.MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG
>>
>> https://www.aisled.org/
>

> --
> Michelle Harris
> District Librarian
> Heyworth CUSD #4

Erica Drumm
Librarian
York Community High School

--

This e-mail message contains information that may be confidential and is
the property of the Board of Education of Elmhurst Community Unit School