[aisle] Grant Writing 101

Cortez-Tafolla, Maria mmcortez-taf at cps.edu
Mon Jul 18 09:50:51 CDT 2022

Good Morning,

I would like to register but do not see a link?
I know that you ask that we register to L2 but do not know how to get there.
Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

*Respectfully/Respetuosamente,*
*Maria Magdalena Cortez-Tafolla*
Part-Time Bilingual Case Manager/Administradora de Casos Bilingüe a Tiempo P
arcial
Pronouns/Pronombres- She/Her/Hers/Ella (pronoun information
<https://www.glsen.org/activity/pronouns-guide-glsen>)
Availability: Limited During Summer
Disponibilidad: Limitado Durante el Verano
Office Number: 773-535-5852
*Best way of communication: Email*
If you call, leave a voicemail. You will get a quicker response by emailing.

*William F. Finkl Academy <https://www.finklacademy.org/>*

On Thu, Jul 14, 2022 at 2:16 PM Leah Gregory via AISLE <