[aisle] Position-Non Library: Lincolnwood, IL SD74

Lani Maldonado maldonadolani at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 10:41:46 CDT 2022

Hello fellow librarians,

My principal and 7th grade team are looking for a very unique position and
I thought to try to get the word out it might help to widen the search.

We are looking for a person to do a co-taught class that focuses more on
writing or humanities in 7th grade. This person works directly with the
social studies teacher at that grade. They would have to have a middle
school endorsement and an ELA endorsement.

Here's the catch.... My principal is looking for applications to be in this
week. If you could have anyone interested contact me at
maldonadolani at gmail.com I am happy to answer questions, and directly hand
over a resume as well.

Here is the job posting: 7th Grade Humanities
<https://www.applitrack.com/d74/onlineapp/default.aspx?all=1>

Many thanks,

Lani Maldonado