[aisle] Needed ASAP - Macedonian books and more

Richelle Steinmetz rikkir77 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 12:17:30 CDT 2022

Hi all,

I need a lot of help!
We have a large population of EL students in our district and we would like
to buy books in the following languages. Does anyone know of any titles in
these languages or sites that are easy to find ebooks or print books in
these languages.

**Serbian - high need
**Macedonian - high need
*Lithuanian - moderate need
*Chinese/Mandarin - moderate need
Low need - Ukranian, Urdu, Romanian, Croatian, Albanian

We have a grant that needs to be spent ASAP and I have not had a lot of
luck, but have spent countless hours searching through Amazon, Follett,
Mackin, Google, and Barnes and Noble.

Thank you for anything you can help with.

Sincerely,
Rikki Steinmetz
rsteinmetz at d107.org