[aisle] Fwd: job posting

Rebecca Dougherty rebecca.dougherty at schechter.org
Wed Jun 1 19:52:04 CDT 2022

Good evening,

We have a full time opening for a 50% Permanent Substitute and 50% Library
Assistant at our school. This is a great opportunity for a new graduate or
distance student looking to gain experience as a Teacher/Librarian working
with a full time degreed School Librarian in a newly renovated Learning
Commons.  Applications are accepted through our Paylocity portal
<https://recruiting.paylocity.com/Recruiting/Jobs/Details/485937>. We ask
applicants to address both the Permanent Substitute and Library Assistant
job descriptions. Let me know if you have any questions or need additional
information.

 Library Assistant Position 2022-2023
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Renpkw2V6rQpqXSZSzRLSMgkP9No11edD9NdvRQlCzw/edit?usp=drive_web>

Thank you,