[aisle] Looking for a new home for gently used children's books?

Conference Registration (North) AISLE conregnorth at aisled.org
Mon Jun 13 13:15:22 CDT 2022

Howdy!

I have some books from Bernie’s Books an organization that donates a bag of books to students each year. We ended up finding a whole bunch of these bags in lockers when we did a clean out.

You could either come up to me and go through and take what you want, or I could go through and pick some of the best ones for you. I promise not to give you any eaten by puppies, or extremely yellowed.

How would you like to do this? We are in Beach Park Middle School and I will be working today, tomorrow and Wednesday.

Peace and Blessings,
Jeanné Aken

Sent from my iPhone