[aisle] Destiny report help

Christine Cannata christinecannata1 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 12:09:34 CDT 2022

Hello colleagues!

One of my teachers is taking a class that requires them to analyze their
school library collection.  For the life of me, I can't figure out which
Destiny report will give all or some of this info.  I'm going to put her
request below. I know some of you are Follett magicians, can you offer
suggestions?
Thanks!

This is the gist of the assignment:
I will have to make a spreadsheet of our school library inventory. The
spreadsheet needs to be organized by genre, a general number of books
available from that genre, content areas it applies to (if applicable), the
grade level(s) of these books, a general count of books promoting
diversity, and location (fiction or nonfiction section).

I have to focus and find out information on the following genres/categories
to analyze: Poetry, Plays, Picture Books, Traditional Literature, Modern
Fantasy, Realistic Fiction, Historical Fiction, Biography, Informational,
Digital/ Electronic, and books promoting diversity.

--
Christine Cannata
Reader. Teacher. Librarian.