[aisle] 2023 Bluestem Award Author Chat Announcements

Bluestem AISLE bluestem at aisled.org
Thu Jun 30 15:09:24 CDT 2022

Hello Everyone,

The Bluestem Award Committee is excited to begin announcing our 2023
Bluestem Author Chat participating authors! We will announce one author per
day on our Twitter page, https://twitter.com/bluestemaward
<https://twitter.com/bluestemaward?fbclid=IwAR2G_K3h7mQzSJl1ANZ3Z8JBeet36yJ9iVXI50LUw0WHMmYCgic7r7hz4UY>
. Two authors have already been announced and we have a lot more
announcements coming! We are so excited to have another AMAZING lineup of
authors joining us! Details will be coming later about how your class can
join our live Zoom call and participate in our chats. Last year we were
fortunate that many of you signed up to participate with your students. Our
authors LOVED having the opportunity to connect with their readers during
last year's chats and this year's authors are equally excited! We're
looking forward to connecting with Bluestem Readers from across the state
of Illinois again this year!

Kimberly Hazel-Rudden, *Bluestem Publicity Co-Chair*
Heather Kribs, *Bluestem Publicity Co-Chair*