[aisle] PD opportunity this Friday

Brenda Glenn bglenn at emsd63.org
Tue Mar 1 20:52:17 CST 2022

I have fifth graders Friday morning at 8. Wonder if I could join with a
class?

Brenda Glenn
bglenn at emsd63.org

On Mon, Feb 28, 2022 at 10:09 AM Mariela Siegert via AISLE <

> Hello!
>
> There are 3 different virtual PD opportunities available this Friday.
>
> Start at 8 am with Kathleen March and her middle-grade book talks.
> Then virtually swing over to listen to Chris Crutcher talk about
> censorship, banned books, and mental health with teens at 9 am.
> Finish up your day with Kathleen once again as she talks about high school
> books at 11:30.
> CE credits are available for all sessions.
> The QR codes for Kathleen March's book talks are for the Zoom rooms as
> registration is not required.
> However, registration is required for Chris Crutcher.
> If you have any questions, please feel free to email me off-list.
> You can also email Kathleen March if you have any specific questions about
> her book talks at kathleen.march at andersonsbookshop.com
>
> Thank you!
>

> *Mariela Martinez Siegert*
> School Librarian, Downers Grove North HS
>
> marris116 at gmail.com
>
> Adjunct Faculty, SOIS at Dominican University
> RCYRBA Board Member | No Flying No Tights Features Editor
> <https://www.instagram.com/marris116/> <https://twitter.com/marris116>
> Currently Reading
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/82451840?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
> [image: Book Cover]
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/82451840?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
> [image: Goodreads Logo]
> <https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
> your own email signature
> <https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any attachments may contain
confidential and privileged information that is protected by law. The
information contained herein is transmitted for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or designated
agent of the recipient of such information, you are hereby notified that
any use, dissemination, copying or retention of this email or the
information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may subject you to
penalties under federal and/or state law. If you received this email in
error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this
email. The Administration reserves the right to monitor any and all
communications delivered to and/or from this network.