[aisle] freshman Romeo and Juliet research

Carolyn Roys crroys at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 4 10:57:07 CST 2022

I’ve been reading about teachers using #’s for this. They do six entries to summarize and six to critic ala Twitter. Many report it being the most engaged the kids have been. Have to choose words carefully and sparsely.  Maybe look that up and see what you can find.
A Snapchat type thing could be cool too. Meet kids where they are.
I think it would be fun to do a tik tok dance or something with music.
BUT, I am glad I am not still teaching. You all amaze me.
Carolyn Roys ~ retired