[aisle] Quick question for suburban librarians

Wyatt, Paula plwyatt at cps.edu
Mon Mar 7 14:29:56 CST 2022

This would be AMAZING!
*Paula Wyatt, MS., MA., NBCT*
*Beaubien Elementary School Librarian*

[image: Positive Discipline | Laura Atack Positive Discipline | France]
Beaubien Elementary School Librarian

Libraries are . . . essential to the functioning of a democratic society .
. .libraries are the great symbols of the freedom of the mind.  Franklin D.
Roosevelt

*Click to see my projects at http://www.donorschoose.org/pa
<http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt>**ulawyatt
<http://www.donorschoose.org/paulawyatt>*
*Please consider a donation!*

On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 2:25 PM Thorstenson, Kara via AISLE <