[aisle] Literati Book fair

Kimberly Hazel-Rudden khazelrudden at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 22:01:42 CST 2022

I have not, but have received what seems like a MILLION calls from him
about Literati Book Fairs. I told him I just don't have the time or energy
to talk on the phone and asked him if he would just send me information
about their fairs and he did. It looks like the same structure from what I
remember of the Follett fairs, but with some options regarding Literati
subscriptions.

Kim Rudden

@KimHazelRudden <https://twitter.com/KimHazelRudden>
Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/1964221?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/1964221?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Goodreads Logo]
<https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
your own email signature
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

On Mon, Mar 7, 2022 at 9:15 AM Wyatt, Paula via AISLE <