[aisle] activity for students

Rebecca Dougherty rebecca.dougherty at schechter.org
Mon Mar 14 15:58:14 CDT 2022

I created and have used the attached scavenger hunt with 3rd-8th grade this
year. I don't tell them they have to use the OPAC. Some figure out that it
is a helpful tool faster than others :). Some use the OPAC exclusively,
while others wander the stacks. It's a great way for them to compare
different ways to find different answers.
 5th – 8th grade Library Scavenger Hunt in the S...
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T28O4e_3PuHBX7sbBTBSR6llgRvBnLGZ5HHJbvJlzuo/edit?usp=drive_web>

Thank you,
Rebecca Dougherty, MLS
Librarian
she, her, hers

On Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 11:17 AM Wyatt, Paula via AISLE <