[aisle] picture books to accompany 4th grade Number the stars reading

Kathleen Drews kdrews at nlsd122.org
Wed Mar 16 13:51:22 CDT 2022

I am just starting a Primary/Secondary source unit with my 6th graders and
we focus on the Holocaust. They read *Number the Stars* as well and I
supplement with *The Brave Cyclist: The True Story of a Holocaust Hero* by
Amelia Hoffman.
Kathy

Kathleen Drews
Librarian
Nelson Ridge and Caroline Bentley Schools
Liberty and Martino Junior High Schools
New Lenox School District 122
New Lenox, IL

"Be kind whenever possible. It is ALWAYS possible."
-
*Dalai Lama*

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 12:45 PM Leslie Forsman via AISLE <