[aisle] Present at AISLE Conference 2022

Executive Secretary AISLE execsecretary at aisled.org
Wed Mar 16 14:49:10 CDT 2022

Your Ideas are Valuable and Your Experiences are Worth Sharing

The AISLE 2022 Conference Committee invites you to fill out a Proposal to
Present for our November 3-5 Conference in Tinley Park. Our Theme: A.C.T:
Advocate, Collaborate, and Teach encompases the good work we do as school
librarians. Your ideas and your professional experiences are valuable and
worth sharing. School librarians of IL are stronger when we work together.

There are three options for presentations:

- 3 Hours - Thursday Professional Development Session, November 3

- 45 minutes - Friday or Saturday Concurrent Session, November 4 or 5

- Poster Session/Idea showcase - Passive programming, such as a display or
a hands-on activity that could be set up near vendors or other areas of the
venue.

We invite you to thoughtfully consider submitting a Proposal to Present:
https://tinyurl.com/AISLE2022Proposal and visit our Conference website to
learn more: https://bit.ly/aisleact.* The deadline for Proposals is
Wednesday, March 30, 2022.*

Contact the Conference Co-Chairs at conchairnorth at aisled.org or the Program
Committee at conprogramnorth at aisled.org with questions or for clarification.

We look forward to learning with you at our AISLE Conference.

Carolyn Kinsella
AISLE Executive Secretary
P.O. Box 110
Seneca, IL  61360