[aisle] Court of Throne and Roses series

Laura Winter Lwinter at barrington220.org
Wed Mar 16 18:51:02 CDT 2022

Hi Megan,

I'm at a middle school and I have the first book in the series, but I
weeded the rest of the series due to the mature content. I had two teachers
tell me that the series was not middle school appropriate and the sex
scenes were explicit. I kept the first book even though the reviews in
Titlewave state grades 9+. Apparently, the first book is more PG than XXX;)
If students want to continue the series I will put a hold on the HS copies
if they really want it, or I tell them to go to the public library.

Good luck!

Laura Winter
Teacher Librarian
Barrington Middle School - Prairie Campus
lwinter at barrington220.org

On Wed, Mar 16, 2022 at 5:12 PM Flaherty, Megan via AISLE <