[aisle] Do you manage multiple campuses?

Dawn Brunschon dbrunschon at district100.com
Thu Mar 17 13:25:23 CDT 2022

Hi all!

I have been considering presenting at the AISLE conference and was
wondering if anyone would be interested in presenting with me or give me
some topics they would like to hear about.  I oversee 10 buildings, so the
library setting looks different for me.  I work with more than 10 admin, 10
budgets, and 500+ teachers.  I love the conference but sometimes I feel a
bit out of the loop and frustrated that I can't try many of the things that
I'm seeing and hearing about.  They just won't work with my situation.

Is there anyone else that has at least 5 buildings they work with?  What
are some of the issues you deal with weekly, monthly, yearly?  How do you
manage library assistants? How do you deal with administrative issues?
Budgets? Book orders? Vendors?  Library Programs?  These are some of the
topics I was thinking of touching upon.

Is this something anyone else would be interested in hearing about or
presenting with me?

I did run my 2nd LibraryCon this year too for ms/hs students if that
might be of interest...

Thanks!
Dawn

--
*Dawn Brunschon (she/her)*
*Library/Media Director*

'Who needs a librarian when you have Google? Well, who needs a doctor when
you have WebMD?'

Gwyneth Jones, The Daring Librarian.com
Currently Reading
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/21348573?utm_medium=reading_link&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Book Cover]
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_destination/21348573?utm_medium=cover&utm_source=email_signature>
[image: Goodreads Logo]
<https://www.goodreads.com/?utm_medium=gr_logo&utm_source=email_signature>Get
your own email signature
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/email_signature_instructions?utm_medium=gyo_link&utm_source=email_signature>

--

Pursuant to Illinois’ public records law, this written communication may
constitute a public record which is available to the public and media upon