[aisle] Can I visit your library?

Atalece Bird AMBird at dps61.org
Fri Mar 25 09:25:41 CDT 2022

I love to show my library off! I am in Decatur at Stephen Decatur Middle School.

From: AISLE <aisle-bounces at list.railslibraries.info> on behalf of Julie Flack via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
Date: Friday, March 25, 2022 at 8:49 AM
To: "AISLE-Share: Association of Illinois School Library Educators discussion list" <aisle at list.railslibraries.info>
Cc: Julie Flack <flackj at effingham.k12.il.us>
Subject: Re: [aisle] Can I visit your library?

We'd welcome a visit at Effingham if we are on your path.  :)

On Thu, Mar 24, 2022 at 8:09 AM Leah Gregory via AISLE <aisle at list.railslibraries.info<mailto:aisle at list.railslibraries.info>> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I am the new School Library Member Liaison at Illinois Heartland Library System. If you are an IHLS member, I’d love to visit you at your school library. I’m just on a path to get to know our members and see the programs in place at our schools.

If you wouldn’t mind me stopping by for an hour or so, please email or call me. Tuesdays through Thursdays are generally open for me in the mornings and afternoons, and I don’t need special time set aside to meet with you – I am happy to just observe what you are doing on a regular day!

Hope to see some of you soon!

Leah Gregory, M.A., M.S.
School Library Membership Coordinator
Illinois Heartland Library System
Edwardsville Office
618.619.2069
lgregory at illinoisheartland.org<mailto:lgregory at illinoisheartland.org>
www.illinoisheartland.org<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.illinoisheartland.org%2F&data=04%7C01%7C%7C4557d2ca289242a0b46808d9daa09362%7Cad3877b36b3b4c2c878f78e3a8da1075%7C0%7C0%7C637781205467143974%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000&sdata=QQfhl0BAWWkXTvKDBsouThm1agk%2BAyLI%2BuQg2Hf9BWQ%3D&reserved=0>
Imagining Tomorrow—Delivering Possibilities Today!

MAILMAN_MIMEDEFANG

https://www.aisled.org/
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission is intended and restricted for use by the above addressee only. It may contain confidential and/or privileged information exempt from disclosure under federal or state law. In the event some other person or entity receives this transmission, said recipient is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this transmission or its contents is prohibited. If you should receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this e-mail or calling (217) 362-3000, delete the file from your system, and destroy any hard copies of this transmission. Thank you. Decatur Public School District 61, Decatur, Illinois.